BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

1. Which answer did you pick first? Why?

i picked C because it was the correct answer and because it was the right thing to do.

2. Can you think of other things that people do online that they wouldn’t normally do in person? Give examples.

They would probably like post negative comments about those other guys messing with their girl but thats not the right thing to do.

3. How important is your privacy online? Do you care if your friends know your passwords? If you have one, do you let anyone view your Facebook pages? Explain.

My privacy is important because i would't like for people to look at my stuff and even if i ever do give my password away i'll make sure this person i can trust, but then of course i would reset my password. i do care about my friends knowing my password its not cool and no i would not show anybody see my facebook pages unless its on their account.

0 comments: